Designed by Cel-Soft
Copyright © 2014 by Cel-Soft UK · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: sales*cel-soft.com
keeping a eye on your image quality
The economical photo-sensitive epilepsy testing and certification program to avoid ‘Harding Headaches'.
* PSE flashing testing to Ofcom / REC BT1702 guidelines
* Cel-Soft PSE test algorithm on DPP approved list
* SD & HD media files in most formats & TV standards
* Identifies actual picture areas causing problems
* Log reports with timecode and thumbnails
* Works with capture devices or cards for live sources
* Checks for broadcast illegal gamut,
* Scans media files faster than real-time
* User customizable report options
* Built-in waveform & vectorscopes
* Histograms & other analytical tools
* Timecode display as you want it
Cel-Soft PSE-Check runs under Windows 7, 8 or XP
PSE-Check is a program that runs on a performance Windows PC without special hardware. The basic version is intended for individual desktop use. It performs a complete set of PSE quality control tests on video media content. Any excursions outside the user set test parameters are logged with associated timecodes and detail notes together with a thumbnail images in easy to read, RTF-formatted reports.
System can display on any size of monitor or laptop screen. The displays can extend on to two or monitors or more. Infinite scalability and configurable presets for each user.
PSE-Check is available either as a turn-key system or as a dongle licensed software package to run on a PC workstation, laptop or rack-mount server.
All most any capture device with WDM drivers can be used for live video inputs or coupling to an edit / correction system and the Cel-Soft PSE-Check also works off-line from file media in many different formats.
Harding Test is a registered trademark of Cambridge Research Ltd (CRS)
detailed real-time displays
reports with timecode and thumbnails
creates library of tagged jpeg error frames to help fixing